Sendirian Berhad

Saturday

10.Musim panas, yang panas.


“Tak malu ke aunty tengok tuh?”. The crying boy, fair, Chinese-look with straight hair immediately stopped crying. He turned to us and back to his family. We all laughed. My heartbeats became inconsistent, slower and then faster and then much quicker. Suffocate. I enjoyed and happy to see this happy family. I wished i could go and tell them how much I missed my family and seeing them doubled the pain. But I didn’t.
       Another trip to the sink. That was my best friend since two hours ago. Couldn't tell what was it. Fever. Great London fever. I came all the way, this far to spent my time going to the toilet, vomiting instead of sight seeing and shopping with others. worst nightmare to have such hard time, at strange place. Not that strange, its Malaysian Hall. Only Malaysian here. The same place where i met that Malaysian family this morning. Thinking about family again, I wished my mom was here. She would have been besides me, with a glass of water and medicine.
“Drink and take this pill”. Shari and Hanim bought me a bottle of mineral water, and medicine that they took from Zizi. Rule#14: Never have a trip, long or short distance without any basic medicine supply. And always take good care of your health. They even went downstairs to ask for medicine form the receptionist at the counter. I felt guilty for making this trip a less wonderful one. Could it because of the heat? Its very hot here. Maybe an extra of 5 or 8 degrees from Plymouth. Hot.

Last class. Last Lesson. Wondered if i will be sad after this, or bored.
Cakes, and lots of cakes. If the oven could talk, I think I knew what it would said. Boredom wont cost you much, just a cup of flour,eggs and butter. Haha. Laugh, can i?

It was called the Arrival of Sense, and it doesn't make any sense at all. At first I thought they should have change it to The Arrival of Stress, but I guess that wouldn't fit it either. Its so funny that we prepared ourselves mentally and physically to live here for three weeks without gas supply. I have heard that human can survive that long without food. But what i have never heard of before is, June Fool. They surely missed last April Fool that they have to create another one this month. The gas supply returned normal. Cooking -why do you love it? Eating- who doesn't love it?

           Certificate ceremony. That’s sounds a bit…, 'hurm..' to me. Walking to get there, I just can’t stop thinking how my face should look like. Please do not turn to be a book. I don’t like people reading my face. Go to the library if you are really keen on it.
The huge cake looked so gorgeous. So gorgeous that i don’t want to eat it. Most importantly, I don’t have the heart to cut them. Those stripes; red and white with the moon and the star on a dark blue sky. Thank you Michelle. You are such a great Boss. Dikmark was a bit naughty today, I could only laughed to hear what Shari had to read as his “review” for today. 'You don't eat this too? Why?” His question. His daily question. “What about asking about our favourite colour sometimes?” -Mine is red.