Sendirian Berhad

Saturday

11.Jauh dan Dekat


“wow!?”.
Impressed and surprised, my feelings torn in between. Finally, i got to stand here, in front of magically standing the most mysterious stones that become one of the world wonders. Standing from far, watching this itself makes me wonder. So many people and they stood there wondered, like us. No one is allowed to touch it. I grinned. Then, I guess no such things as “Miss ABC was here” or “Mr PQR love XYZ”. Flashes, flashes and a lots of another flashes kept coming. Photogenic. The standing still, unmoving stones never had a second without being photographed.
Huda sent an sms. They already on their way back to London, safely. I smiled and replied hers. Was worried if they happened to miss their bus. I grabbed my duvet, trying my best to find my posture, sleeping posture. Last night late movie might causes me to feel this sleepy. hummm... i love that movie (horror movie!). I smiled again, and fell asleep with it. A loud knock at the door. 9 am. My heavy feet run slowly and landed on the hard and cold carpet. Urghh.


Test -over. Great. Classes over as well. And what are we doing here? Hurm..I would not forget this next time. Dont be such a good student. You are not getting any award for staying in the campus the most. No penghulu title to chase after. If they said the summer holiday begins on August, actually you can go back as early as June. Rule #15 : Double triple check of the schedule for your next long holiday.Make sure you know when its started.(-and ended). Force them to give the exact classes and exam schedules would be a wonderful idea. Urgh..Why was it so hard to reach July?

Pheww.. So relieved as Zizi passed the precious lesung. I can’t believe I lied three times this year, all with this lesung as the main character. Never mind. Syue would forgive me  later, just like how Shari did before.*prank*. I still can’t stop laughing even while eating the spicy bee hoon soup. Everybody kept talking about what an easy target Syue was today. Marvelous prank ever. Syue could only smiled, and laughed with us. See, I know she will forgive us. Happy Birthday.

          **********
"How much is this?". I asked, just for the sake of asking, i know it would be expensive and i wont buy it. "1 pound 50" the old man with a cheerful face answered. What? So cheapppp!!! I took out my purse and bought it immediately. Carboot-sale. This is where you can find cheap stuff, but only if you dont mind second hand stuff. Originally i went here today just to look for a bookshelf and cloth hanging rail. The one at home will collapsed soon. Too much book? Hurm.....
Argh..I think if we had to walk just a few more steps my bones would surely cracked and started falling off down the ground. These books are tonsss heavy. Can't wait to put it down. Wonder how much does it worth. Just as soon as i regained my energy, I googled for the answer. Amazon.com. Favourite online book selling site. My eyes  just went 'extra-wide open' to see the numbers...wow, they really spent that much for these books?? Okay, mr.book honey i will take good care of you and you, will follow me back to Malaysia later. Hurm..no wonder that skinny, curly bronze hair young man looked so frustrated once he saw me bought this book. 49 pound plus 20 pound for the shipping cost, blablabla, wait-. What's with the shipping cost? I glanced to the additional description for this book. bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, ...and what??? "each book, is 3kg which reflected the shipping cost". Great. Badang must be my one of my great great ancestors. I carried these 10kgs books home? Wow! Worth indeed, worth buying, worth carrying. I'll be learning Shakespeare next year. hurm...Rule# 16: Don't underestimate something just because it's the "second". Second hand books here is the most worth buying stuff. Really don't go and buy a new one if you can get the second hand with excellent condition. Hurm, that uncle must be very generous, or got bored with these books, or are about to move out though he needed less space and stuff to carry. Space, nice word. I couldn't find a bookshelf at the carboot-sale today, but i had just added a set of 3 books on my desk. Wonderful day indeed.


The generous Photobox always makes me happy. :). I couldn’t stop smiling seeing those faces. Picture and another picture. They seem too close to be so far.
“Bulan depan sayang”. They cheered once they heard that. Reminded me of how Upin and Ipin reacted when they got fried chicken. “Bulan depan tu bila?” she asked again. “Bulan depan tu, bulan tujuhlah”. I answered, laughing, simply to avoid crying. I miss you all, so very much. There are two new faces, I haven't get the chance to say welcome to them yet. Durratul Afeefa and Ameera Aqilah. Really...can't wait to meet you two.my count down will end soon, wait for me.


Last rule#: No matter what, under any circumstances “family comes first”