Sendirian Berhad

Monday

6.Botak, Gelak dan Gelap.

School. I always imagined weird stuff when I think of school lately. Why? Unknown. Funny, since that place is going to be my forever place soon. Huhu. Okay, at school, the story that took place at school:
    I could sense that now. Hurm, just the same old funny yet curios eyes watching me, "an alien maybe". I'm pretty sure they have that in mind. Rule#6. Whatever it is, everybody is a weirdo to other people. No one is the same. Be calm and cool to deal with it, and be prepared.

"Hey let me see your hair" I just smiled. "I know. You don't have hair. You are bald." "No, I do have hair. I just can't show it". "No. You are bald. Bald". So funnny. She's a very imaginative and creative girl. I'm still thinking of how should i respond now. Usually they will just accept my answer and sometimes make a guess like i wear this scarf because i'm cold, or i'm shy or i like it or its my traditional clothing style and so forth. But today, this girl didn't give easy way for me. She's 6 years old. So what is the best answer for now? Suddenly, she grabbed my scarf, as her attempt to prove that i am bald!

      **************
"Hey Adah!", a familiar voice from my back. As i turned my head towards her voice, splashhhhh!!
"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I screamed the loudest i could. If anyone in this village couldn't hear that, they should have a double check with the ENT specialist a.s.a.p.
I quickly ran, while my eyes looking around, wondering where would the other piles will come from. And then after few minutes, they started singing. Pheww...that was a relieve. Usually this song will mark that the prank is over. safe.
(which left me wondered, how on earth they only gave me 1 pile?)
Everybody laughed to hear Farah's story. How surprise she was as she heard my voice. She and her crew members were still in the making of 'bancuhan kasih' at their house when they caught my voice screaming just now. They missed the event, and i missed another 2 great piles of their secret recipe. phew...so glad i am. Happy Birthday to me. One year left behind, another waiting in front, and lets just start it with washing my jeans, jackets, and my shawl. HUH.Wondered how many days, how many times washing and how many scoops of washing powder would it takes to get them back to the "original look". Arghh..Hanim's winter coat still unavailable until now. Thanks for the flour from Wani on her birthday, 2 weeks before mine.


"Ok. we are so dead." paused, and we both couldn't think of any other words to say.
This is bad. I knew it is. We continued walking, and walking. It's been 15 minutes since we began walking. It wasn't really dark, there's lights from the houses and also the main road. But, the biggest problem here was it is extremely freezing. What was it? 10 degrees? or lower than that? Even my brain was shaking at the moment, and that was the time when we heard the loud shouts, yells and even laughs from the field, near the bus stop. The next bus was in another 20 minutes. And the groups of teenagers, drunk teenagers were just a minute-walking-distance from us. My whole body shaking. We cant hide anymore, their voices came lauder and lauder, and nearer and nearer. My hand firmly hold the safety alarm, ready to press the button anytime needed with non-stop prayers. Ya Allah, only You know how i felt that night.
Finally, a good action to do. Shari called a cab which arrived within 5 minutes. We ran towards the cab, grabbed the car doors and entered it before suddenly the driver greeted us, "Assalamualaikum". Surprised, we both asked, "are you a muslim?". He smiled, and nodded. "Yes, i'm a Muslim".

I marked down another rules that are so not meant to be broken starting that dark night. Rule #7: Never ever going out at night without appropriate number of accompanies, (at least 4 and more) and always and always checked first the bus services available on that day, and the time and also the opening hours of whatever place, shop, market that you are going. The common rules that i forgot that night; don't leave you phone at home. Your cats are not going to get any benefit form it, and when you bring your phone, make sure it has full battery and credits to call people.