
"amboi cheq..gatai nampak!!!!"
Syue shouted from afar. It doesn't matter. We can freely teased one another here even if we talk about weird stuff , merapu-ing in front of our ski-guide .
He doesn't understand any of it. It makes it even harder for him, and us as he also couldn't speak English well. I fell again. Stressed. Depressed. I just wanted to quit. Its very tiring and difficult every time you fall. This shoe or whatever they called it is so extremely super-heavy. and with the so many layers of clothes that we wore it is more than just difficult for us to move.
I knew he must have struggled a lot to teach us. France-English-Malay. None of these languages could help us. Luckily body language didn't failed us. #5:Dont depend solely on what you can do. for instance, not everyone can understand English and that is when you will regret not learning other languages. (At least some basic body language?)
Many, many times fall and struggle to stand up, we finally came to the end of of short 'training'. Surprisingly, later we became the instant coach for Kak Ummu, Kak Iman and Kak Mira. Great teachers onizuka to be! hee..
ouchhh..my back, my bones, my entire body ached. i felt like every single part of my body swollen.



Our last day, have to spent it wisely. It wasn't that easy to come here. I wouldn't forget,
the cable-car from top of the hurmmm..(opps..i forgot the name..) mountain.. across the river, such a nice view here and also the best accompany by sisters here. they are very friendly and amazingly beautiful! :)
I hope Shari would be happy to be able to celebrate her birthday here. This is such a nice place.
A small celebration among us for now. We planned another one for her back in our place.
London.
Hurm London.
dont get me wrong.i love london. but i couldnt write any here because i forgot.houii
***********

"Seriously, we need to find it quick. Please, come with me now. I feel guilty over this matter."
That was the poorest line i ever had just to lie to someone. But, at least the result turned out great. She turned all wet with special "bancuhan kasih" (which i dont know what's inside) as her birthday prank. I seriously cant believe she get that for a lesung. I tricked her to help me find our m.i.a lesung. Trick worked. Very well. What a meritorious lesung. Bravo!
::I knew when its my time later, i will be getting worst than that!