Sendirian Berhad

Monday

4.Bila masa berundur.

I stared at the bottom, left side of my screen. If my eyes have laser power like Cyclops in X-Men, i guess my laptop will be 'underground' by now. Oh..quick quick quick quick...i cant wait to see it. Me and my house mate waited patiently.
'I wondered how it would be like'. She said, excitedly. I also wondered, which is why i didn't stop and haven't turn my head elsewhere. and suddenly, tick!

wow! i'm amazed. hehe. The clock went back. I blinked my eyes again. And again.
Okay, so I waited since midnight just to see the number 2am changed to 1am. Its funny. Haha. I laughed at myself. Okay, basically, during winter, the daylight saving thing rule, the clock goes back one hour, giving a extra hour to the day until March where we will have to return what we borrowed by skipping an hour. So from 1am goes straight to 3am. Don't they think life is complicated enough to add such thing? I won't deny how useful it has been. Since that night, I mean even after we have extra hour in our day, the day itself was eaten by the dark earlier that before. By 4 p.m, it turned almost completely dark. (Magrib at 4 something). Anyway, the rule to take note on here, Rule#4: Be alert, really alert with the time.
As for prayer, Subuh and Isyak was way longer than usual but others are so short. And dont forget to turn or reset your clock/watch when its time to do it.

Day after day, week after week. we have been waiting patiently for our winter break. And as most of the time, as i peep at my window, its dark outside i feel like i lost trace of the day. much quicker perhaps. I wake up, went to class, went back, bath, and then its night, time for bed? wow. I think i missed a lot there.

It was a very dull afternoon. Syue was cooking at the kitchen. I'm still in my room. and still in my pyjama, staring at the laptop screen, waiting for my family to appear online.

Suddenly, Shari shouted from her room breaking the silence of our tiny village. :).
"Snow! Snow! Snow! ey...korang.....snow!!! Sumpah, snow!"
I pulled my curtain, (snow?) and yes, i screamed or yelled or shouted or whatever joyfully with her. "Its snowing!!!!!!"
This is weird, it shouldn't be snowing here. Global warming much? I don't know. Right now, I just want to get out and feel the snow. Oh, can we eat it??
With my socks and fantastic outfit, i just grabbed my black sweater and wore my tudung and hurried outside.
This is real. No, it feels so not real. Snow? Myyyyy....
Huhuhu...
It wasn't that long. The snow last for an hour or so. But enough to left some on the ground. Wet road. And very wet road. of course it also mean slippery.
Talking of slippery, after the winter break, there's another great and heavy, really extremely heavy snow day here. I just watch from my window that morning as i woke up. Its snowing again. this time i didn't shout. No one did. Grew tired of it? This should be the i-could-not-count-how-many-time-its-snowing-here. i forgot. With my boots, my winter coat, a long knitted scarf strangling my neck and could easily killed my anytime (kidding) and a pair of leather glove I went outside for our very-early-morning-class. And that was the time when some people suddenly enlighten that morning with an announcement: "Hey, no class today. Snow day=Off day".
I ran back to my room and took my camera and throw (nicely) my notes and file on my table.


Everybody are just as excited as i am. I could see their cheeks turned pink! Blushed. Cold.
We tried to build our igloo, behind our house. Failed. I don't know, making giant snowman, snow lady,snow-pregnant lady-holding-a-baby, snow boy, snow girl and many2 types of snow-people sounds more interesting and doesn't require much effort. So sad and upset when some illiterate nuisances simply took chance to kick and killed our snow-people. They even killed the baby! Hisyhh.. Malcom, a 40++ years old worker at our campus help us rebuilt the snow-pregnant-lady:Sakinah. Rebuilt, rebuilt and grew tired of it, and later we left the snow-injured-people and everyone is now looking for a victim with a cold ice-snow-ball that they hide behind, just looking for a perfect time to throw. Ouchh. I was hit by someone's snowball. Okay, time for revenge!!!!


::i hate the after-snow condition, the salt that they put to melt the snow not only make everything look ugly but also wet and slippery.....i almost fall twice.:(