Sendirian Berhad

Sunday

7.Belacan Boleh

It was nearly a year since the day we became the best car-decorators ever! And none of us forget. From this thousand miles away, our special lady once again touched by our far-yet-very-deep wishes. We made a video for her and Mr. Zul too. Wishing them their best for this year, and years that may come after. Every time I watch the video, now and then, can't help saying this word "comelnya!", yet its nothing to compare with what she did all this while for us all. Love, always. Amirul did a good job editing the video, something we all have noticed even before he made that crazy and fun love video entitled 'Cinta Sehangat Salju" during last winter. Haa... then again, it reminded me of how failed I am in this 'field'. Songs and lyrics, I just never get them right..huuu..poor Adah...
“Belacan boleh!” “Penang Boleh” “Malaysia Boleh”. I could only laughed hearing all sorts of weird and funny shouts by the fans. “Malaysia Boleh!!” I shouted with them. I have never imagine myself being here. Watching a world badminton tournament, supporting my country. Yes! Chong Wei’s last point and also winning point.

Automatically all of us stood, shouted happily. Hyder hold the big Malaysian flag that he brought higher. Those anti-Malaysian fans in front of us went total silence. Haha..i laughed evilly in my heart. No big deal if they dont support the same player like us, it’s their jerky reactions that burst me out. Not only me, all of us. Lots and lots of lights from every different camera, hp and whatever-technological-gadget to capture this moment. The 2010 All England badminton championship winner stood on the stage. From afar, we proudly watched him, steps by steps walking around the stadium, waving and shake his fans hands. He even stopped to give autograph.
“Bendera tuh jatuh…” shouted everyone… I dont think he will be able to hear it. We begged from up here for someone to take a Malaysian flag that fell on the floor. It belongs to one of the fans. To everyone’s surprise, Chong Wei turned, and went to pick up that flag. What a moment to see someone do that. It might seen as just a piece of colourful nylon to others in this stadium, but to us, its our pride. National pride. Rule#8: Once Malaysian, always Malaysian. Though other people (of other countries) would said durian is stinky and belacan is smelly, never forget your root (even if you dont eat these two). I’m glad that everything went really well here, Birmingham was superb. I love this place. I couldn’t thanked enough to our friendly hosts who has let us stayed at their house for these 2 days. Having all six of us here, and treated us warmly. I still remembered those critical issue we discussed that night. Atikah’s blur, Kanch’s naughtiness, Jaryn’s gedikness, Wei2’s blushes and Shari’s joke.

I can still smell the delicious and mouth watering from Cadbury’s planet World. I wouldn’t forget how it feels being in that stadium with Malaysian all around us, with the same goal. To be perfectly honest, badminton was totally at the bottom part in my list of interest , but I just love and proud to be here. Not only because he won, but the spirit, supporting our country it melts me and at the same time make me feel stronger. Arghhh i love Malaysia!
       *********
Everyone showed their talent. Variation. Culture. International nights. It was wonderful to have the chance to meet and gather in an occasion with people from various countries. It was more than ten countries, Malaysia (of course), Britain, Latvia, Oman, Bangladesh, Palestine, Germany, France, America, Afghanistan and sorry i couldn't recall anymore.
Its the end of March, this time, i didnt wait for the clock to skip an hour. I have set the clock earlier. Another change of time. Spring begins. Can’t wait for the flower to bloom.