
The green grass suddenly was full with small yellow dots. Not any type of ordinary dots. Its flower. Funny, out of nowhere yellow and white flower with lots of petals popped up from the grass.
“Okay, now i want you to draw whales.” What? Surprised, and confused. I looked around me, everybody has started drawing and finished. Ok. It doesn't sounds that hard for them, so i started mine. “Weyh”, Hanim giggled as she saw my paper, and then pushed hers forward. Oh no. She actually said waves! Errrr….. what happened to my ears?
**************
“Yeahhhhh!!”. haha another strike. I wondered how they did it. Bowling, hurm, this should be my, hurm..fifth time? I dont care even if i got the lowest score, I enjoyed myself here, with all my best buddies with me. Others who saw us taking turn playing and eating must feel like they have seeing a group of weird creatures. Never mind, we can’t finished our meals at The Hoe just now, it’s too cold to eat there, so why not if we just continue here? Next; movie. I love watching movies, even though this is the fifth time in my entire life watching movies at the cinema. Another 5. So funny when we actually went out as a group of five. What ever has driven us to do this today should be listed as one of my funniest experience ever list. Might be higher than the incident that left us; Shari, Hanim and I ‘abandoned’ at the port. Yes there’s such incident. The taxi driver were supposed to send us to the beach as we are among the volunteers for beach cleaning programme on that day. Instead, he mistakenly sent us elsewhere, leaving the three of us at the port. I remembered calling everyone’s phones to ask for help, asked them to rescue us but we don't even know where we were….
So sad to hear about those whose stranded somewhere because of the Iceland Volcano..the ashes-cloud..argh..worry..worry...and worryyyyyy

**************
Exeter.Clark’s Village. My lecturer mentioned these two names many many times before. Enough to raise our interest to have a look….within 2 hours, we had our plan planned. We are going there the next day. I would say this is the best plan ever. Quick, smart and efficient. Rule #9: Plan wisely. Always have an extra plan named B, C, D and even Z. Clark Village is like..what should i call it? My money just don’t know how to walk here. It keeps on running. You got my point right? But the journey to this place is wonderful. Great view. A real country side area. Heartbreakingly beautiful.
“Kami orang Brunei”. The Chinese lady answered. I was surprised the first time i heard her voice, when she responded to my question for Syue. She could understand Malay language?”. I totally forgot there are other nations who speak this language. Approximately 200 million people in this world do, either as their first or second language.( Rule #10: Don't underestimate your own language,. though everyone seems awkward hearing even your conutry's name.) Proudly smiling. We continued our chat with these two ladies. Its felt very warm, in one day, met with people from Asia, in two different train stations. Earlier, I met a lady and two men at Brigewater train station. Friendly greeted us. In the language that we were raised. Malaysian? –Wrong. No, not Indonesian either. “East Timor”, they shouted from the other side, across the railways. We all smiled and replied “Kami dari Malaysia”.